[3830] RTTY Roundup YU/S56A(@YT3M) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup YU/S56A(@YT3M) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 03:05:39 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: YU/S56A
Operator(s): S56A
Station: YT3M

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Vrba
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
   80:  188
   40:  451
   20:  368
   15:  223
   10:    3
------------
Total: 1233  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 64  Total Score = 144,261

Club:

Comments:

Orthodox Xmass today so I operated 24 hours straight in order to return to
family asap.  Thanks to Simo, YT3M for borrowing TT Orion, OM-2000, YCCC box
and lot of monoband Alu + 80 m Inv. Vee.  My Lenovo X60S had EXTFSK and it took
us some time to RTFM and download K1XM newer version :-)  RF feedback prevented
QRO on 10 m but I guess condx cooperated according to my bandscope.
I started on 80 m for EU considering common mults and 1 point QSO.  ZC4LI and
K5ZD heard me while I dig K1SFA and W1UE DX from the noise.  40 m was in good
shape and shorted 3L worked fine for 45 WVE states.  Memorable DX calls from DU
and ZL.  20 m was mainly EU short skip but I suspect it was better on Sunday
after I left at 18Z.  Great USA WC run on 15 m at my sunset.  Huge pileup put
me in the short trance.  I only experenced similar state of mind when I was
younger operating 48 hours contests with CW ringing in the ears.  Missed only
W7 WY, NV and MT.  SD heard last minute on 20 m but working PA0LOU.  6 rare VE
also missing.  Nice to be called by 4S, ZS, XE.  Only FG, YV, PY and P4 from
SA, not even LU.  No chance with weak and too close 3V8BB on 15 m.  It was fun
again including printing ARRL K1ZZ and KX9X, recent CR3L friends DJ6QT, DJ3NG
and DL1YFF and many others!

UE DE MARIO, S56A, N1YU