[3830] RTTY Roundup N3ME Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup N3ME Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 06:49:02 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: N3ME
Operator(s): N3ME
Station: N3ME

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bethany Beach, DE
Operating Time (hrs): 15.25

------------
   80:   69
   40:  134
   20:  141
   15:  158
   10:    0
------------
Total:  502  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 39  Total Score = 48,694

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

The contest was fun with lots of activity even though limited to my N/S dipole.
Thanks to everyone, who participated particularly those who made contact with
me!  277 contacts in 2012 and 502 in 2013 made me happy.  Hope to see you all
again next month, when I shall operate from outside the U.S. - will announce
location in near future.  Bernie (W3UR) and his father (me) will be traveling
and operating.