[3830] RTTY Roundup IW3RUA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pietro.florio@uniud.it
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup IW3RUA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2013 12:49:15 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: IW3RUA
Operator(s): IW3RUA
Station: IW3RUA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tolmezzo
Operating Time (hrs): 22

------------
   80:  155
   40:  215
   20:  103
   15:   25
   10:
------------
Total:  498  State/Prov = 23  Countries = 56  Total Score = 39,342

Club: MDXC

Comments:

Saturday from 18.00z to 02.00z beautiful propagation started quietly but then
the propagation has been extended with good signals from side.Dopo pause for 5
hours to rest started to grind QSO, but the problems of propagazioe already in
the afternoon in the propagation 15 does not take off so you pass in 20, and
then you try again in the early afternoon in 15 called but nothing at all does
not connect with a vertical over the Azores Isl why you come back and do the
best in that band.
If a good day starts in the morning at 40 is a real crap so much noise and qsb
already demoralized after one hour I had a band that always gave me many
results was a crazy thing, so I ran in 80 and I still ground little to 23.00z I
was tired I tried to reach the goal set and stop.
Pesnso have done the best with a vertical and 100 watts of an IC-7400, the only
help a SDR receiver.