[3830] RTTY Roundup ON4BHQ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, on4bhq@uba.be
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup ON4BHQ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 11:22:03 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: ON4BHQ
Operator(s): ON4BHQ
Station: ON4BHQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: right here
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:  106
   40:  278
   20:  229
   15:   42
   10:    0
------------
Total:  655  State/Prov = 43  Countries = 50  Total Score = 60,915

Club:

Comments:

Last participation was in 2010 with 56k pts.
Nice to be back in my favourite contest mode.
This time I tried to run as much as possible. Did a great run on 40m to USA
with my simple dipole antenna; got more states here then on higher bands.
No great DX, some JA's on 40m with vertical antenna.
10m was dead all the time, even with SFI:142.
NOTHING heard from South America (except 1 PY) or Africa or Pacific area.
I could not go for the full time because of some "obliged" after new year
parties.
Anyhow I'm pleased to improve my last score in this contest.
CU next year?

Setup: FT2000, Microkeyer II, OBW 10-5 for 20, 15 and 10 m, dipole and MA8040V
for 40 and 80 m, N1MM logger.