[3830] NAQP CW VE9AA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW VE9AA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 22:11:04 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: VE9AA
Operator(s): VE9AA
Station: VE9AA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: nb
Operating Time (hrs): 9:49

  160:   60    29
   80:  136    40
   40:  150    43
   20:  112    42
   15:  115    35
   10:   47    15
-------------------
Total:  620   204  Total Score = 126,480

Club: Maritime Contest Club

Team: The NB Boys

Comments:

Got home and on the air 1 minutes late (hi)
HAd unexpected company drop by so took a couple 30 min breaks when 10,15 & 20
were still open.
10 was dissapointing, though had a virtual pipeline into VE5 & KL7....need more
hams way up north. (brrr)
I made my other breaks fairly early too. One for supper and one around 9pm to
watch TV with family.  As it turned out, this was a good thing as I couldn't
get anything going on 20m and 40m, but 80m seemed OK and 160m ended up giving
me a bunch of mults near the closing bell !
Bettered last yrs score by a bit, so that can't be all bad.  Seemed like a real
low turnout from Canada.  Never could raise VA7ST's eyebrows on 160m though Bud
was easily 559 here with about 30 minutes left in the race.  Very few 7's on
160m, but he was FB copy here.
Thanks to N6ED for my only W6 on 160m.  A real treat !

Cheers from the wastelands of NB, Canada

Mike VE9AA
IC-746 N1MM and mostly low wire ground planes.