[3830] NAQP CW N8XX Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8xx@arrl.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N8XX Single Op QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 22:28:55 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N8XX
Operator(s): N8XX
Station: N8XX

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: MICHIGAN
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    0     0
   80:   97    35
   40:   95    39
   20:   66    27
   15:   44    17
   10:   42    10
-------------------
Total:  344   128  Total Score = 44,032

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

This was supposed to be part of "Team Altoids-ETC" but whatever I did in naming
or registering teams, the team isn't on the list.  Oh, well, live and learn.

We had four teams - Team Altoids, Team Altoids-ETC, Team KX3, and Team Ten Tec
total of 19 volunteers, to run QRP.  Some are "seasoned contest Ops" and some
are brand new.  Thanks to all who dug down deep to dig us out of the QRN -
especially on 80 meters around Michigan - must be the storm which is supposed
to hit in the wee hours of Sunday morning.

New Personal Best for me - conditions were GREAT on 10, 15, and 20 meters for
contacts.  10 meters was mainly the west coast and very occasional others.  15
was a bit more widespread.  Twenty, forty, and eighty were "gold mines" even
managed a few short "runs."