[3830] NAQP CW N5AW/0 Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N5AW/0 Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2013 22:45:07 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: N5AW/0
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW/0

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 6:45

  160:
   80:   43    27
   40:   37    24
   20:  138    39
   15:  136    43
   10:   48    23
-------------------
Total:  402   156  Total Score = 62,712

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Team: DFW Contest Group Rigel

Comments:

Operating from our Colorado vacation home (Archuleta County). Had guests over
Saturday evening which limited my time on 40 and 80 (no antenna for 160). Skip
was long on 10 and 15. Did not work a single CA or TX station on either of
those bands but at least they were open to other areas. It was fun but more fun
from home with better antennas and two radios!

Radio: K3 100 watts
Antenna: Butternut HF6v with 2 elevated radials on each band