[3830] NAQP CW NG7Z Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW NG7Z Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 03:53:24 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   53    21
   80:  118    41
   40:  236    50
   20:  212    47
   15:  251    40
   10:   65    22
-------------------
Total:  935   224  Total Score = 209,440

Club:

Team: Wire Nuts

Comments:

This was a personal best in this contest. Due to a painful hip, I had to take
many short breaks just to stand up and move around. The propagation was great
on all bands. I couldn't believe how well 160M was with low power. The QSB on
80M was painful and I had many repeats even when signals were S9. I probably
spent too much time on 15M but rate seemed very good. Most of the 10M Q's were
made on the 2nd radio whilst running on 15M or 20M. 40M was hopping by 3pm
local time so perhaps I should have moved there earlier. I'm still learning how
to squeeze in Q's on the 2nd radio. Had a few QLF's and lost some mults due to
poor sequencing. Thanks for the Q's. Go Wire Nuts!! 73 Paul NG7Z