[3830] NAQP CW KZ5D Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KZ5D Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 06:45:21 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   41    22
   80:  125    39
   40:  231    47
   20:  249    51
   15:  179    47
   10:   33    12
-------------------
Total:  858   218  Total Score = 187,044

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Seemed like conditions at the start on 10/15 favored the stations along both
coasts. Couldn't get anything going. After my first break, things seemed to
jell here and I was able to get some traction. Should have taken more off time
earlier and saved the time for the low bands that were terrific. However, down
here we had plenty of static to cause repeats on 80/160 due to a week of
intense thunderstorms. Even so, plenty of signals to be had if I would have had
the time. In spite of it all, this was my personal best from a one tower QTH on
a city lot. Thanks to all for the Qs. 73 de Art.