[3830] NAQP CW W4MJA Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4MJA@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W4MJA Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2013 08:36:00 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: W4MJA
Operator(s): W4MJA
Station: W4MJA

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 2:10

  160:    6     6
   80:   15    10
   40:   36    24
   20:    1     1
   15:   11     7
   10:   32     8
-------------------
Total:  101    57  Total Score = 5,757

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC #1

Comments:

Good contest. Unexpected house guests caused the planned full time effort to be
cut into 20 minute segments whenever I could slip away.  It sure sounded fun. I
mostly S&P'ed but did try some unproductive CQing at times. 160 & 80 were ver
noisy here.
Even if the house guests had not come, I'm not sure I could have operated this
entire contest. Yesterday it was over 70 degrees here in GA - just beautiful
weather for January. Too nice to stay inside and contest the entire time.
Should be PT in NAQP SSB next week.