[3830] NAQP SSB AA5AU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa5au@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB AA5AU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2013 22:15:18 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:    0     0
   80:   67    24
   40:   56    22
   20:  254    43
   15:   34    15
   10:    9     4
-------------------
Total:  420   108  Total Score = 45,360

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Got called into work so missed first couple hours. Had this huge run on 20
meters so just let it ride. Apparently my signal was big. Low bands were a
bust. Couldn't get any runs going with crummy antennas ON 40 and 80. Maybe
tomorrow my job will leave me alone so I can get some antenna work done before
NAQP RTTY.

Three contests is three weekends. The XYL is going to kill me!!! And BARTG RTTY
Sprint is next weekend. Oh, my...

73, Don AA5AU