[3830] NAQP SSB N6WM(@K6LRG) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB N6WM(@K6LRG) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2013 09:15:31 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Livermore CA
Operating Time (hrs): 3.5

  160:
   80:
   40:   59    19
   20:  146    43
   15:   18    11
   10:   60    19
-------------------
Total:  283    92  Total Score = 26,036

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #6

Comments:

Had to work 8 hours -and- had other commitments on contest day.  I told the
powers that be that I would get on the air after work and call cq until I got
pulled away by those commitments and that's what I did (where I could), and in
total clocked about 3.5 hours on the heavily congested(**understatement and
ugh!**) SSB band segments.  hey how about 20 and 40 eh?  **ugh again!**
Anyways thanks to all that called, I am just grateful to have the opportunity
and the ability to get on the air again!

Another proof of concept Remote operation of K6LRG -Sri for some occasional
upstream audio breakup while we continue to optimize this setup!

Just to be super clear, this small contribution along with my CW effort would
NOT have been possible without this remote setup and the assistance of K6LRG
ops Iain N6ML and NCCC co-jughead Ian W6TCP.  Now its up to me to start freeing
up more time.

Fremont CA QTH remote:
Elecraft K3/0
Remote Rig RRC-1258MkII
ATT Uverse vdsl circuit
N1MM logger

--controlling over the Internet---

K6LRG Top O' the Hill Livermore CA
Elecraft K3/100 barefoot
Remote Rig

Antennas:
Hygain 103ba 10m
Force12 EF415 15m
Hygain 204ba 20m
Cushcraft 402CD 40m

Thanks for all your patience and of course for all the q's

73 and seeya next time!

Chris
N6WM