[3830] CQ160 CW N7AT(K8IA) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobk8ia@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW N7AT(K8IA) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 08:26:45 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: N7AT
Operator(s): K8IA
Station: K8IA

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 1024  State/Prov = 56  Countries = 26  Total Score = 220,252

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

As someone who has been significantly noise limited since October, it was great
to hear most of the noise gone, me able to work 160 again and get the Arizona
Outlaws Contest Club a few points.

With all the AOCC activity, there should be very few of the active CQWW160 CW
entrants that will say, "I still need AZ/NM on Topband". Tnx to all our members
for their efforts.

Next up here will be CQWPX RTTY, as a Single Op and then another M/2 N7AT
effort in ARRL DX CW. CU all then!

73, Bob K8IA
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club