[3830] CQ160 CW EI2CN Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, turnbull@net1.ie
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW EI2CN Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 14:07:51 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: EI2CN
Operator(s): EI2CN
Station: EI2CN

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: Ireland
Operating Time (hrs): 25

Total:  QSOs = 1113  State/Prov = 45  Countries = 66  Total Score = 773,781

Club:

Comments:

This was fun.    First dawn seemed best for N.A. but second dawn provided four
California QSOs.   No JA, ZL or VK and not so many UA0.    Thanks to A92IO aka
EI3IO for coming up and giving me another multiplier during the last hour.

There was a fair bit of competition in EI land with EI7M, EI0W and EI6IZ so I
expect to be down the pecking order.   It was great fun.

Worked all through Friday night but on Saturday night went horizontal from
02:00 to 05:00 and then returned to battle.   Well this was costly but maybe
best for my body and mind.

K3 with P3
Acom 2000A running legal contest limit of 1500 W
Antenna was inverted L with raised radials but most of the radial are off due
to weather damage and I did not crank the tower up so height was 25M.

Receive antennas are all down except for Hi-Z four square which performed
pretty well and saved the day.   I certainly missed the Beverages.

Micro Keyer II
Win-Test

Thanks to all I will go to my sleep tonight feeling pretty happy!   The band
was better than feared.