[3830] CQ160 CW W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ue@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2013 14:23:28 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 29

Total:  QSOs = 1404  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 67  Total Score = 861,800

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Now that was fun!  Nice runs to Europe both nights.  QSO breakdowns:
5 pts- 66
Best DX: East 7Z, South RI1/ZS, West KH6, North OH0, So Amer PY
Of the normally workable S/P, missed VE4, VE5, and VO2.

W1KM and I spent last Monday hooking up all the beverages, and it sure helped.
Using just the 4-square, the noise level was S6.  With the beverages, it was
down to S4.  Still, I wonder what I couldn't hear.  The 61 zone 16 stations was
a record for this station.

Nice scores by AA1K and K3ZM, and I'm sure good ones will soon be coming in
from K1DG and VY2ZM.

Thanks to all for the Qs, and to Greg W1KM for the use of his station.

Dennis W1UE