[3830] CQ160 CW KC4D Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wwbillperkins@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW KC4D Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 07:01:56 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: KC4D
Operator(s): KC4D, K1SE
Station: KC4D

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 1038  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 47  Total Score = 405,825

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Always great fun!!! Family obligations once again limited my BIC time, but a
respectable score for the time operated. Still have some "low hanging fruit",
projects to improve my RX S/N & expect  to pursue those soon. We'll be back
next year better equipped to do battle. Thanks to Bill DeLage, K1SE, for his
able assistance, and to all who called. 73, Bill, KC4D