[3830] CQ160 CW K4RO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4ro@k4ro.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K4RO Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2013 17:00:31 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

Total:  QSOs = 767  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 37  Total Score = 230,184

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Nice to hear the KH6CC call sign on 160m again. Jack was my first Hawaiian QSO
on Top Band. His fist was instantly recognizable, and his signal was always
impressive. The 0500z hour the second night featured the best opening to EU
that I have ever experienced from this station during a contest. A 154 hour the
first night was a lot of fun too. Only regret was that I didn't have more time
to put in during a busy weekend.

73, Kirk K4RO