[3830] CQ160 CW OM7RU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om7ru@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW OM7RU Single Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2013 08:52:15 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: OM7RU
Operator(s): OM7RU
Station: OM7RU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Dolna Micina
Operating Time (hrs): 29:54

Total:  QSOs = 1090  State/Prov = 25  Countries = 62  Total Score = 514,257

Club:

Comments:

This year I participate although I still miss RX ANT.

I made big deal of QSOs during first night. I miss JA, but few K/VE was in the
log.
Second night was good, JT, JA and KV4FZ mults was in my log on Saturday
evening. I waited for NA opening after midnight, but there was only very weak
signals which I digged from the noise. Fortunately, very late but nice opening
started at 0400 UTC produced 32 K/VE plus PJ2T multiplier.
Sunday evening was more effective than usualy, with 5 additional multipliers.

Last year I engaged in building of tower mast, bearings, rotary antennas and
rotator, so there was not enough time to build of RX antenna. It will be goal
of this year together with completing of station automation equipments.
I am quite satisfied with this year result. Result is adequate to my setup: no
RX antenna and less than 1500 W from my ACOM 2000A.

It's no chance to compete with guys from Balkan and Eastern EU with 599 +50 dB
on my S-meter and parasit signals and clicks 2-3 kHz up and down.

Thanks to everybody, who took part!

 Used equipments:
Yaesu FT-1000MP MarkV Field
ACOM 2000A (1,5 kW OUT)
MicroHAM microKeyer, StatioMaster, WinTest

 Antenna:
Vertical (35 m tower + 2 elevated radials)

73!
Riki, OM7RU

www.tucek.sk/om7ru