[3830] NA Sprint CW WD0T(@KD0S) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW WD0T(@KD0S) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 20:12:33 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: KD0S

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:  125
   40:  145
   20:   80
---------------------

Club:

Team: Ad Hoc Contest Group

Comments:

My best score in a LONG time, conditions on 40 and 80 were OUTSTANDING!! 20m
went long early so I was hoping the lower bands would work out and they did.
Some FB numbers, N5KO, N9RV, and many others..

Hour breaks: 101, 82, 78, 89..

It was a fun time, thanks for the enjoyment and Qs, really great to work the
NS
Thursday gang multiple times at VERY high speed!!

Also FIRST for me, to work Gary KT0A from SD on 3 BANDS, I dont' know if I
have
EVER worked SD on any Sprint, thanks Gary!!

73 God Bless, Todd WD0T