[3830] NA Sprint CW KU8E LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku8e@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW KU8E LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 20:21:25 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: KU8E
Operator(s): KU8E
Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 3:45

   80:   95
   40:   80
   20:   53
---------------------

Club:

Team: Southeast Sprint Coalition

Comments:

IC756PRO2 and wires

Lost about 15 minutes due to computer problems. Radio kept on locking up
intermittently in transmit when I was on 40 meters. I will have to remember
next time to not hook up a new computer the day of the contest.

Heard only 2 multipliers I didn't work ND and MO. Heard N0AX (MO) and NT0A (ND)
a couple times but never hooked up with them. Had CO2CW call me on 80 CW. 40
meters was longer than it's usually been lately so my numbers were down on that
band compare to the last few CW Sprints.

Jeff KU8E