[3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN(@W6UE) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, davidchodge@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N6AN(@W6UE) HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2013 20:43:27 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N6AN
Operator(s): N6AN
Station: W6UE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 4:00

   80:   91    1:06
   40:  107    1:30
   20:  113    1:24
---------------------

Club:

Team: SCCC

Comments:

Wow, that was fun! I didn't plan to be active, but couldn't stay
away. I got to the station about 45 minutes early and set up the
computer. Things were pretty good all the way through, though I did
have my "deer in the headlights" and "that's not the button I meant to
press" moments. With just a sloper fed with questionable coax I thought
40 would be a slog. It proved to be better. 80 was very quiet and the
rate was good. My hours were 85/78/64/84.
I made two band changes: to 40 at 0125; to 80 at 0254.
To be back in the 300+ group is gratifying. How will the top scores
shake out? N2IC gave me 399 at 0352! Way to go, Steve!
Thanks for another great Sprint!