[3830] NA Sprint CW N2IC HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW N2IC HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 08:37:48 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest - February

Call: N2IC
Operator(s): N2IC
Station: N2IC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: New Mexico
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:  112
   40:  167
   20:  133
---------------------

Club:

Team: Ad Hoc Contest Group

Comments:

Great activity ! Great Conditions !

Got off to a great start on 20/40 with 129 QSO's in the first hour. Seemed like
every time I finished a QSO on one band, a QSO was waiting on the other band,
perfectly timed. Nice short skip on both bands.

Avoided the dreaded "3rd hour swoon" for the most part, although things got a
little shaky around 0300Z when I couldn't seem to break any pileups on 80, and
had a few operator-induced screwups with N1MM Logger. Fortunately, things
smoothed out for a great finish in the last half hour.

Tried to work a VE7 in the BCQP, but that didn't work out. Never heard UT or
the Cuban station who were rumored to be on. Thanks to W0HXB for putting his NE
remote station on, and AA5B for being on, so I didn't miss my own state.

Thanks for all the QSO's and the team organizers who rallied their teams.

73,
Steve, N2IC