[3830] ARRL Jan VHF N4QWZ Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, toddp12@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF N4QWZ Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 11:23:41 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  348   157  Total Score = 72,377

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Nice 6mtr opening into Northeast around 1:14 Saturday, then around  3:15 had
nice opening to the west worked as far as Cali. on dbl hop  1st time ever for
me in January contest I recall working in to California on 6mtrs.  On Sunday
morning found  2mtrs to be open into EN61,En71,En81, managed to work a few
station on 222+432 no enhancement above 432mhz. Managed to beat my score by
10,000 points over 2012.  Thanks to all stations that participated.
73 Todd
N4QWZ  EM66ok