[3830] XE RTTY XE2B HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, XE2B@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY XE2B HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 12:55:12 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: XE2B
Operator(s): XE2B
Station: XE2B

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: AGS
Operating Time (hrs): 5

   80:    1     1
   40:    5     2
   20:   34     4
   15:   78    23
   10:   84     6
-------------------
Total:  146    36  Total Score = 15,948

Club: Araucaria DX Group

Comments:

Well, this year I did not devote all the time I wished and was plagued by
constant crashes on my aging 8-year PC.

80M - Just a urban noise wall, so only managed to pick one NA station,
     but could not work a couple more that were just simply buried in the QRM.

40M - Very limited time

20M - It looked ok, just spent more time on 15M

15M- It was the most productive one,

10M - Most of Q's were stateside (18) and despite being and almost closed 10M,

      managed to fish out 3 european stations, 1 Asian and 1 South american.
      Only two JA's plus 2 VE's worked.

Antenas: 3 ele monoband yagi, Vertical Force12 VR-3, Alpha Delta DX-A Twin
Sloper,

Rig: FT-100MP +AL800H

PC: Hp Pavilion a110m (Athlon XP+2GB RAM), soon to be replaced by new i7
powerhouse notebook.

CU next weekend on the CQ WW RTTY !