[3830] MnQP KE0G Mobile Single Xmtr QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MnQP KE0G Mobile Single Xmtr QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2013 18:28:56 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: KE0G
Operator(s): KE0G
Station: KE0G

Class: Mobile Single Xmtr QRP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 9.5

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
-------------------------
Total:     422       0  Mults = 72  Total Score = 60,768

Club:

Comments:

Elecraft K3 at 5 watts to a 34' vertical with three 25' radials, on 80 M added a
66' "tail" sloping down from the tip of the vert.  Fed via a 10' long balanced
line, using a Johnson Matchbox tuner.  I set up in six counties, and enjoyed
lots of activity, including some big pileups, and many stations with multiple
QSO's on different bands and different counties.  OM2VL and DL8USA made it into
the log, and I could hear SM7ZDI calling, but he couldn't hear my QRP.  I picked
hilltops in the clear at each stop, maybe that helped me reach a new high # of
Q's for me.  Thanks for the Q's, and for your great copy out there, everyone.
C U next time.  73,  Dan  ke0g