[3830] RTTY WPX NX3U(N4BAA) SOSB40 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4BAA@ARRL.NET
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX NX3U(N4BAA) SOSB40 QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 16:04:04 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: NX3U
Operator(s): N4BAA
Station: N4BAA

Class: SOSB40 QRP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
   80:
   40:  364
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This is one of my favorite contests and since moving to the NEW QTH here is PA I
have not had time to put up the new towers/antennas...

The NEW QTH is high on a knoll that slopes away at least 10 miles + in all
directions.

I decided to put up a 3 wire yagi fixed on EU and it worked very well. There
were times when I was absolutely amazed at stations ability to hear me... I RAN
99.9% of the contest due to every time I would go looking...I would have to call
in vain...so I always went as low or as HIGH in the band as I had to in order to
escape the madness!... Best DX was probably KL2R who called in the second
night....

Thanks to all who called in....and for your patience....

73
Jose - N4BAA/NX3U