[3830] NHQP K1QO SOST QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1qo@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NHQP K1QO SOST QRP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 17:28:47 -0800
                    New Hampshire QSO Party

Call: K1QO
Operator(s): K1QO
Station: K1QO

Class: SOST QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:     18
   40:      1
   20:     15
   15:     12
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:     46       0  Mults = 23  Total Score = 2,438

Club:

Comments:

Operator(s) : K1QO

Operator Category : SINGLE-OP
             Band : ALL
            Power : QRP
             Mode : CW
 Default Exchange : NH
       Gridsquare : FN42LU

             Name : Ann Byers
          Address : 8 Bartlett Street
   City/State/Zip : Newton  NH  03858
          Country : USA

     ARRL Section : NH
        Club/Team : YANKEE CLIPPER CONTEST CLUB
         Software : N1MM Logger V12.12.2

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Mul
         3.5      18      46   11
           7       1      2    0
          14      15      28    8
          21      12      30    4
       Total      46     106   23

            Score : 2,438
              Rig : K3

         Antennas : Half downed OCF dipole..amazing

          Soapbox :
  Lots of fun even with a bad leg of my OCF dipole that was hit
  during NEMO...it's amazing...not sure how, but it worked!!!
  About 2/3'ds of the big leg is on the ground, in the snow...
  the part that's attached to the tree is at about a 75 degree
  angle. The short leg portion is ok but lower than before the
  storm.

  N1IX, as always, thanks so much for all you support and help,
  I'm very lucky to have you as my elmer!!!

  N9NE you are incredible, I wouldn't have been on the air this
  weekend if it wasn't for you, what a great friend and mentor!!!
  It was so neat to have you first in the log....gee you sure have
  a way with that Todd :) :)  And nice participation in the event!!

  Major thanks the best radio group in the world: QRP FOX HUNT
  Group..so cool for K4BAI, K9CW, KI0I, NN4K, AA1SB and KE0G to
  stop by for q's(besides N9NE and N1IX as mentioned above)
  Thanks for all who put up with me...it was a
  bad start the first night...I messed up setting up N1MM and my
  sending exchange was messed up, but wanted to
  operate...by Sunday later in the day I finally squared
  things away.  It's incredible what half an antenna can do!!!
  DK2CF was a major surprise as was LY5A
  on two bands...cool!!   Thanks everyone....72/88 de Ann

  I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
  established for amateur radio in my country. My report is
  correct and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be
  bound by the decisions of the Contest Committee.

  Date : 2013-02-10        Signature :