[3830] RTTY WPX W4PK SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4pk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX W4PK SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 18:07:24 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: W4PK
Operator(s): W4PK
Station: W4PK

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 29.0
Radios: SO2R

------------
   80:  296
   40:  479
   20:  614
   15:  668
   10:   45
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Personal best ever, besting my last year's score by nearly 27%!

However....I discovered that N1MM was sending serial numbers from the opposite
DI window about 3-4% of the time.  It would go ahead and log the correct serial
number for the active DI window, but it ended up sending the other serial number
to the station.  This means that when my log is cross-checked with other logs
they will not match.  My score obviously will be affected but I am more
concerned about those of you who ended up with a bogus serial number from me.
My sincere apologies to everyone!  I will file a bug report with the N1MM
team.

A highlight of the contest was being called by all those JA stations late both
afternoons, nearly all with a new WPX multiplier!

10 Meters was disappointing this year compared to last year, mostly South
America but I did manage to work a few stations from Europe and Africa.

73, Sam W4PK