[3830] RTTY WPX N0MA M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7ii@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N0MA M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2013 20:23:17 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N0MA
Operator(s): W7II KC0SKM AC0HB KA0IES KX9Y N9EYA
Station: N0MA

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Iowa
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
   80:  164
   40:  200
   20:  431
   15:  427
   10:   56

Club: Eastern Iowa DX Association

Comments:

Pretty good conditions from the midwest US.  10m didn't cooperate but the other
bands were active most of the time we were awake.  Noise on 20m came up Sunday
morning and later on 15m here.  It didn't last long thank god.  80m was quiet
Saturday night which lead to some good runs for a change.  I haven't done RTTY
for awhile so this was a good reawakening.  Thanks for all the worldwide Qs.