[3830] RTTY WPX WI7N SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wi7n@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WI7N SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 18:30:30 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WI7N
Operator(s): WI7N
Station: WI7N

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 20

------------
   80:   66
   40:  137
   20:   45
   15:  288
   10:  165
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Operated for a while in this fun contest despite having a miserable cold.  My
wifeâ?"usually very tolerant of the hours I spend the airâ?"finally got annoyed
with the noise I was making, and a happy wife is far more important than a high
score, so I turned off the radio and we went out.

Thanks, everyone, for all the contacts and hope to see you in the next
contest.

73,

Gene, WI7N