[3830] ARRLDX CW Z37M(Z36W) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW Z37M(Z36W) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 11:23:27 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: Z37M
Operator(s): Z36W
Station: Z37M

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: Susevo
Operating Time (hrs): 24:13

  160:    0     0
   80:  260    36
   40:  594    55
   20:  276    49
   15:  442    51
   10:  127    32
-------------------
Total: 1699   223  Total Score = 1,131,631

Club: Z37M Contest team

Comments:

Nice activity ... Had a problems with some unusual QRN, on Saturday and specialy
on high bands. Several times checked 10m but till Sunday afternoon only 1 qso in
the log :) Sandy afternoon K5GN ask me for sked and suprice, band is open and
not QRN !!! More than 1 our it was very nice but than again QRN and that was
all for 10m. 80m was also good but there was no time to put beverage so RX was
not so good for week siggs and lost some qso's in to the QRN ! Best band I
think was 40m ! Anyway had a lot of fun, thanks to all for QSO's and sorry to
some ones which I didn't copy. Greetings from Macedonia and see you in the next
one !

 Rig FT-1000 mp
 PA - 1kw
 antennas: