[3830] ARRLDX CW K4OV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K4OV SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 16:51:38 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K4OV
Operator(s): K4OV
Station: K4OV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:
   80:
   40:   35    24
   20:  133    55
   15:   84    63
   10:   56    38
-------------------
Total:  308   180  Total Score = 166,320

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I jumped between serious S&P, a few runs, and some casual DX'ing for a fun
Sunday afternoon.  With snow on the ground in NC, this was a good excuse to
track down a bad solder joint in my beverage switch and fix my N1MM database to
get my station operational again.

I worked one JA at 22:00Z and one 9V at 23:00Z, both on 20m, and a few OC
stations.  Otherwise, I was mostly pointing NE and S on the high bands.

73,
   Rob K4OV