[3830] ARRLDX CW SP1NY SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW SP1NY SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 00:29:45 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: SP1NY
Operator(s): SP1NY
Station: SP1NY

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: JO84ag
Operating Time (hrs): 31

  160:   35    19
   80:  168    41
   40:  279    46
   20:  246    46
   15:  293    48
   10:  144    34
-------------------
Total: 1165   234  Total Score = 817,830

Club: SP DX Club

Comments:

For the very first time ever crossed 1000 QSO barier in this contest.
Overall condx were quite decent but different day to day.
160m first nigth was superb. Quiet band allow to work almost all stations I
could hear on my Tx dipole. Second night very noisy with only few big guns
barely audible.
80m almost equal both nights and very good.
40m not bad but expected better openings to west coast in our sunrise.
20m closed at around 16Z saturday and reopen again one hour later and stay
open
to 21Z but it didn't happend again on sunday
15m opened early both days and being in nice shape all day with nice sigs
from middle west and west in the afternoons.
10m saturay only short open with spotted paths, but sunday comes alive for
good few hours for allmost all areas but west coast.
S&P almost all time with very few very short runs.
Missed ND, WY and usual not populated by hams VE prov.

Worked 19 6 banders - great!!!
K1LZ        NR4M        K1AR        NQ4I        VY2TT       K3LR
N2NT        K3CR        KB1H        WK1Q        WC1M        N3RS
W3LPL       AA1K        W2RE        W2FU        K1KI        AD4Z
K3EL

Was so nice to meet many friends.
Thanks to all for QSO

Rigs:
FTDX-5000 @150W
160/80m Inv Vee dipoles
40/20/15/10 Ultrabeam UB-50, which continues amazing
me with it's performance.

73, Mirek SP1NY