[3830] ARRLDX CW KL7RA SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kl7ra@ptialaska.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KL7RA SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 00:59:12 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KL7RA
Operator(s): KL7RA
Station: KL7RA

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: ALASKA
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1724    57
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1724    57  Total Score = 294,633

Club:

Comments:

Due to evening commitments outside of radio I went for a single band entry
during the daylight hours. Ten meters would have been my first choice but our
28 MHz prop has been very poor so I went 15. Excellent rates both Friday and
Saturday but not much Sunday although the RBN shows I had a decent signal from
1500z to the end of the contest? I didn't start making Q's until 1830z and then
it was one every few minutes. Checked the band for any new stations, all dupes
so I guess everyone was spread out on 10 15 or 20 this year and I had worked
the band out. Lots of 30dB over s-9 stations mixed with a lot of ESP stations
on Sunday running qrp. Worked most of them but did have to give up on a few,
sorry.

Icom 781/Alpha 87a   4/4/4  5/5 stacks.

Next up ARRL DX phone. We will be back to multi-op. Full crew for WPX as
well.   73 Rich KL7RA