[3830] ARRLDX CW OU2I(OZ1BII) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, mail@oz1bii.dk
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OU2I(OZ1BII) SOAB HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 04:55:45 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OU2I
Operator(s): OZ1BII
Station: OZ5E

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: STJAER
Operating Time (hrs): 30

  160:   69    19
   80:  231    35
   40:  267    46
   20:  549    53
   15:  389    43
   10:  232    33
-------------------
Total: 1737   229  Total Score = 1,182,327

Club: Danish DX Group

Comments:

A very nice contest.
I started as 40M singleband, but turned out as ALL-band.
Really got the feeling of a HighPower station as I was operating from the
Danish Contest Academy station OZ5E.
A great THANK YOU to OZ1ADL and OZ1XJ for hospitality and letting me take
over.

Bringing my Paddle and my Elecraft K3 and using the PA and antennas on the
station was a great experience in accordance to my normal conditions with a
simple Inverted-L LW and barefoot LowPower.

Nice conditions under the contest. Not much to do in the mornings but plenty of
activity after 12UTC.

Thank you all for the contacts and hope to meet you next contest.
Best 73 de OU2I / Henning