[3830] ARRLDX CW W8AV SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w8av@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W8AV SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 06:42:13 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W8AV
Operator(s): W8AV
Station: W8AV

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 22:30

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 1394   121
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1394   121  Total Score = 506,022

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Great conditions despite the SFI being only about 100 for the weekend.
Lots of great mults out there as well.  Missed mults that I know of
are 9V1YC, A35WH, and 9Y4VU.  Could not get the James to hear me, could
not crack the A35 pile and 9Y4VU must have gotten disgusted with the
pileup and turned off the radio.

Thanks to all the EU and JA QRP stations that called in.  I was amazed
at how many 5 watt (or less) stations were on.  Thanks for all the
QSO's.  See you in the next one.

73..........de Goose, W8AV