[3830] ARRLDX CW LX7I(@LX2A) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW LX7I(@LX2A) M/S HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 10:11:01 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DL3HAH DL5SE DL7RSM DF3VM DF9TS LX2A
Station: LX2A

Class: M/S HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 46

  160:  181    36
   80:  650    54
   40: 1103    57
   20: 1196    58
   15:  617    58
   10:  838    54
-------------------
Total: 4585   317  Total Score = 4,353,678

Club: Rhein Ruhr DX Association

Comments:

This was a nice experience and a good test for the new setup. We had a team
combined of newcomers and eperienced contesters.
Despite 40M and 15M we were very happy about our signal.
This is by far our best result and we are sure that there is some margin to
improve the score.
The 160M antenne was only put up a few hours before the contest as the other
antennas for 160M did not survive the winter at our contest station.
All Antennas are homemade and we had the following antennas pointing to USA:
10M : 6/6/6
15M : 6 el  stack of 6/6 made some problems
20M : 5/5
40M : OB4-40 with high SWR, we plan to build a 3el fullsize antenna to see if
we could improve our signal
80M: 4-Square
160M T-vertical

K3 and OM-Power

thanks for all the QSOs and reports which will help to further optimize the
station.

Congratulation to EI7M, I suppose their QTH is ideal to work USA.

73s de Philippe LX2A / LX7I