[3830] ARRLDX CW K0UK M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ukbrown@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K0UK M/S LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 18:55:30 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K0UK
Operator(s): K0UK
Station: K0UK

Class: M/S LP
QTH: COLORADO
Operating Time (hrs): 10HRS
Radios: SO2R

  160:    5     5
   80:   34    21
   40:  190    70
   20:  105    58
   15:   15    52
   10:   80    30
-------------------
Total:  570   236  Total Score = 402,144

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

We didnt have much time to really spend on this contest. Family obligations keep
us moving all weekend.
 BUT 40mtrs was great. Had the best run of EU ever running LP. Was thinking
about ticking the neighbors off by running HP but decided with all that is
going on I would keep a low profile. Not one call about interference. Thank the
Lord.
 Maybe next year I or we can do a full effort. Off to left coast. PTL bill UK
et al