[3830] ARRLDX CW IR4B(IK4AUY) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ik4auy@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW IR4B(IK4AUY) SOAB LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 13:58:40 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: IR4B
Operator(s): IK4AUY
Station: IK4AUY

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Bologna
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:
   40:   68    22
   20:  349    47
   15:  140    33
   10:  221    38
-------------------
Total:  778   140  Total Score = 326,760

Club: Cento DX Team

Comments:

Very glad to be able to participate with my special contest call in ARRL CW
contest. Good propagation and a lot of qsos in spite I did not use 80 nor 160m
bands. I'm still learning to improve my skills to decode CW faster with my ears
only. Cw is a very efficient mode to work DX with low power. Very happy to be
able to get some hours close to 100qsos per hour, just unbeliveable for me many
year ago since I was mainly a phone op.
TRX TS-590 driving max 15w into an lin ampl limited to 150W out, LP-100A
wattmeter, Ultrabeam 3 el and SteppIr 40m. trombone el. rotary dipole, both are
dynamic antennas, Qartest log. Best 73 de IR4B (IK4AUY).