[3830] NAQP RTTY KC0W Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KC0W Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 21:24:48 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KC0W
Operator(s): KC0W
Station: KC0W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: ND
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  325    1  Total Score = 325

Club:

Team:

Comments:

'

Wow, that was fun!!!

 So fun in fact I went QRT from the 160 meter SSB 'test just to play in this
one. Generated some roaring RTTY pileups along the way. There absolutely
couldn't have been very many other ND stations taking part in this 'test due to
the number of callers I was generating, hihi.

 Nice working A BUNCH of guys on all 5 bands. I operated by calling CQ for
99.9% of the QSO Party. The only S&P QSO I made was with Don, AA5AU. The guy
deserves it after all he has done for the RTTY world.

 The antennas here seemed to be firing on all 12 cylinders.

Best to you & yours from the oil patch of western North Dakota.

As always, the KC0W contesting disclaimer:

*** I contest for the FUN of it from here in North Dakota & not to collect any
awards, plaques or "wallpaper". I use my general logging program to track
the total number of QSO's made & leave it at that. This is why I have no
information regarding my total number of mults or a final score. ***

Tom KC0W

'