[3830] NAQP RTTY N6ERD/1(@W1AN) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6erd@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N6ERD/1(@W1AN) Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 22:05:02 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N6ERD/1
Operator(s): N6ERD
Station: W1AN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  116    35
   40:  118    33
   20:  138    36
   15:   55    27
   10:    5     5
-------------------
Total:  432   136  Total Score = 58,752

Club: CT RI Contest Group

Team: RTTY Masters

Comments:

Really tough getting any runs going until I got onto 80 meters of all the bands.
 A couple little runs on 20 and 40 but by far my biggest was on 80.

Had a meeting so got a 1 hour late start so 10 was done by the time I got on.
I spent too much time trying to get my 5 mults and seeing if anyone would come
back to me.

Other than 80 I'd get a run started and then nothing - would much preferred to
sit on my frequency and run but had to resort to tuning the band looking for
mults/qsos.

Conditions in general seemed ok, 40 and 80 weren't too noisy, just my inability
to get runs going.

Thanks to John, W1AN for use of his second station while he worked the CQ WW
160 SSB contest!

73
Dan
N6ERD