[3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, aa5au@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AA5AU Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 22:10:54 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: AA5AU
Operator(s): AA5AU
Station: AA5AU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 8
Radios: SO2R

   80:  199    46
   40:  206    44
   20:  130    39
   15:  162    40
   10:   35     8
-------------------
Total:  732   177  Total Score = 129,564

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team: LCC #1

Comments:

Couldn't do a full effort but did pretty well considering I missed some prime
time operating on 15 and 20 meters. Big thunderstorms nearly delayed me
starting on time, but they moved to the south and stayed there. Low bands
sounded like July at first instead of February, but they finally calmed down
and got some really nice runs there in the last few hours. Did mostly running
on both radios in a relaxed mode. I really love NAQP. It's a really fun time.

Used WriteLog with two MMTTY windows and had a standalone version of 2Tone
running as well. 2Tone was far superior on 80 meters and saved me several
times. Looking forward to having it in WriteLog soon. It was great working my
teammates and especially snagging N5ZM on 15 meters. Arkansas is not easy from
here on 15. Thanks for pulling me out Earl.

Thanks to everyone who called in and especially those that moved from 40 to 80
and vice versa.

73, Don AA5AU