[3830] NAQP RTTY KD9MS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, craigbradley700@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY KD9MS Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 22:11:33 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: KD9MS
Operator(s): KD9MS
Station: KD9MS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL - EM57
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5
Radios: SO2R

   80:  149    40
   40:  118    39
   20:  170    40
   15:   62    19
   10:    8     3
-------------------
Total:  507   141  Total Score = 71,487

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #4

Comments:

This was fun, but I lost my rotor on the new tower I put up YESTERDAY!!! The
whole house smells of burnt rotor controller. But the bands were kind to me,
40m at the end was acting really wierd and sounding fluttery. Another solar
flare or maybe some auroral activity on 40m.

Haven't tried the 2 tone yet, still running N1MM and MMTTY. Not sure hot to get
2tone in there anyway...yet!

73,

Craig KD9MS