[3830] NAQP RTTY N2QT Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2qt@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N2QT Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 05:13:54 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N2QT
Operator(s): N2QT
Station: N2QT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:20
Radios: SO2R

   80:  127    36
   40:  175    42
   20:  163    41
   15:   88    21
   10:   49    10
-------------------
Total:  602   150  Total Score = 90,300

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC 2

Comments:

First time in this contest, and only able to do a part time effort.

My Steppir developed high swr before the contest with a suspected rotor loop
problem so was a bit crippled in the antenna department.  Luckily the KT34 is
fed through a triplexer so I did not lose the ability to run so2r.

Will have to fix things and try to max out in the next running.

Radios Two Elecraft K3
KT34A at 60 ft,
40M rotary dipole at  54 ft
shunt fed tower on  80 M

All contacts to upload to LOTW, hope yours are too.