[3830] NAQP RTTY W0LSD Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, diverken@chaffee.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W0LSD Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 09:18:59 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: W0LSD
Operator(s): W0LSD
Station: W0LSD

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: co
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:  160    41
   40:  286    39
   20:  405    48
   15:  183    32
   10:   17     8
-------------------
Total: 1051   168  Total Score = 176,568

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: GMC Point Miners #1

Comments:

I got lazy and didn't go chasing for mults. More Qs but less mults than last
year. Still battling RF in keyboard and got some runaway message streams.
Thought I had that solved but obviously need more toroids. Tried 2Tone in side
computer and it helped copy some weak signal and saved some "agains". It
definitely copied better than MMTTY. Now to overcome the learning curve with
N1MM.