[3830] NAQP RTTY AL9A Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, al9a@mtaonline.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY AL9A Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 12:51:05 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: AL9A
Operator(s): AL9A
Station: AL9A

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Wasilla, AK
Operating Time (hrs): 2:10

   80:    6     3
   40:   23    14
   20:   71    36
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  100    43  Total Score = 4,300

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #5

Comments:

Pretty lame effort, but just too many family conflicts to do much. While my
performance my be sub-par, my 9 year old granddaughter rocks!  She participated
in a District wide speech contest for 4th and 5th graders on Sat.  She was in
three different speech categories and won two first place ribbons outright and
tied for first in the third category. Grandpa is most proud! :)

Looks like she is a real competitor.  I need to get her going on her ham
license and then we can do a multi-op some day!