[3830] NAQP RTTY VA2UP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY VA2UP Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 18:26:00 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: VA2UP
Operator(s): VA2UP
Station: VA2UP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Lasalle
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

   80:  109    36
   40:  253    48
   20:  218    45
   15:  125    32
   10:   22     8
-------------------
Total:  727   169  Total Score = 122,863

Club: Contest Group du Quebec

Team: CGQ

Comments:

Only my 2nd NAQP ever and enjoyed myself while feeling kind of lost. It was fun
working calls I don't usually see in the other contests. Really a different
approach and part of the learning curve. I didn't find conditions to be very
good. 80 was very noisy despite using  the RX loop, 15 and 20 didn't sound that
hot from here with lots of fading, 40 was probably the best but far from 'good',
let's forget about 10 ha ha!
So all in all I had a really good time and appreciate the short contest format.
It will be a good model on how to play in this test and how to chose the off
times for future editions.
73, Fabi va2up