[3830] CQ160 SSB OM0A(OM0AAO) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, om0a@cq.sk
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB OM0A(OM0AAO) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 23:36:51 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: OM0A
Operator(s): OM0AAO
Station: OM0A

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 424  State/Prov = 3  Countries = 46  Total Score = 103,733

Club:

Comments:

I wonder how many stations did not recognize the national bandplans. All
entrants are encouraged to spread out as much as possible, obeying frequency
restrictions and power limits for their own country.

Very tired due QRL on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Some stations missed from
that reason. No doubt I was sleeping, hi.

Very nice contest, 160m condx seems to be good here! TNX