[3830] MSQP WQ5L Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] MSQP WQ5L Single Op LP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 18:07:36 -0800
                    Mississippi QSO Party

Call: WQ5L
Operator(s): WQ5L
Station: WQ5L

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Gulfport, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 11

   80:   26     33
   40:   43    105
   20:   98    253
   15:   23     11
   10:    6      2
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
----------------------------
Total:  196    404      0  Mults = 97  Total Score = 58,200

Club:

Comments:

Friday night in these parts was one long parade of thunderstorms, which put the
kibosh on plans to play in CQ 160. So, I was able to operate this full time
(almost) instead of sleep.

Started out using my four-letter county abbreviation like last year, then 20
minutes in I figured out that we're supposed to use the three-letter ones now.
Whoops. Sorry for confusion.

Wasted time trying to get something going on 10 and 15, as they seemed to be
open, but takers were few and far between. Should have worked more 40 CW during
the day, since once darkness fell the RTTY ops took over.

Mults were 45 states (missed ND WY AK HI), 5 provinces, 34 counties, and the
rest DX. I guess the mobiles were mostly on 20 skipping over me since I didn't
find them very often, except for NO5W five times on 40 CW -- tnx Chuck.

Most worked fixed stations were W7GKF 6x and K0HNC N8II W5UE WB8WKQ all 5x.
Thanks for the Qs,

-- Ray WQ5L