[3830] CQ160 SSB OL7M Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB OL7M Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b41h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 05:34:01 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: OL7M
Operator(s): OK1CDJ,OK1HRA,OK1MU,OK2ZAW
Station: OL7M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Policko
Operating Time (hrs): 35

Total:  QSOs = 1019  State/Prov = 29  Countries = 69  Total Score = 98

Club:

Comments:

The last contest of the season on TB  from our QTH. Like last year, we were
again  disappointed with the very low activity from  East  - only 46 x UA and
18 x UA9/0. Because UBA contest ? SRI.  Average CONDX to west, with solid 103 x
NA. (2012 â?" 55 x NA, 2011 â?" 103 x NA).

Thanks for a good virtual fight with S51V and friends from  OK7K, who must have
 incredible super RX towards western EU,  because even though we are only  140
km east, so many stations from DL/PA/G  we have absolutely not heard from us.
Coongrats!

TRX : IC-7600,IC-756PRO3
TX ANT : Vertical + dipole
RX ANT : 8 diferent QTF BVRGs +  4x400m BVRG dir NA

Thanks for all the contacts and see you again in ARRL SSB.

on behalf OL7M

Pavel OK1MU